Dynamic Digital Signage
Service & Repair
House Of Worship Solutions
Dynamic Presentations. Collaborative Discussions. Effective Learning!
Technology savvy students are increasingly looking for college campuses that offer dynamic, 21st century communication and learning methods. By implementing the right technologies on your campus, you can actually increase enrollment, improve test scores, and experience the benefits of more effective learning.
At Multi Media Services, we have a long history of serving the educational community by providing:
- Campus-Wide Monitoring of AV equipment in Classroom via IP
- Classroom IPTV Systems – for television programs selected and controlled via instructor’s computer
- Dynamic Digital Signage Messaging Systems - for campus-wide news, weather alerts and important information
- Integrated Presentation systems – for boardrooms, meeting rooms, classrooms and auditoriums
- Global Videoconference Systems – for distance learning and collaboration
- Video Studio Design, Integration and Training – for student/teacher produced programs & local broadcasts
- Original Video And Interactive Media Production – for recruiting, orientation, and increasing enrollment
- SMART Classroom Technologies – for dynamic presentations, collaborative discussions and effective learning
Campus-Wide Room Control & Monitoring of AV Systems via IP
Do you need to reach multiple classrooms quickly and easily? At Multi Media Services, we can design and integrate an IP monitoring system to enable you to monitor all of your classrooms from any computer or device of your choosing. Keep an eye on lamp hours, help instructors operate equipment properly, or debug a classroom AV challenge from your laptop. You can even be notified via your cell phone or PDA when something has stopped working properly. Let us help you make your maintenance and troubleshooting more efficient, saving you time and money.
Everyone benefits from a collaborative environment.
SMART technologies in university classrooms enable instructors and students to focus on lively, participatory discussions instead of worrying about taking notes. Knowing that lecture notes and materials will be posted after class enables everyone to concentrate on the presentation, ask questions and actively engage in discussions.
Implement SMART technology in your classroom.
Visual imagery and sensory learning enhance all learning styles and support knowledge retention. Let us help you find the right combination of SMART Technologies for your classrooms:
- SMART BoardTM Interactive Whiteboard
- SMART Integrated Projection System w/SMARTboard 680i3TM
- SenteoTM Interactive Student Response System
- AirLinerTM Wireless Slate
- SMART Document CameraTM
- SympodiumTM Integrated Lectern-Based Pen Display
- SynchronEyesTM Computer-Lab Instruction Software
Multi Media Services is your smart choice.
Take a look at some of our case studies to see what we’ve done for others. Or contact us today to discover how we can provide solutions that bring greater success to your campus, students and faculty.